1 Basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts that you conclude with us as provider (Amstel Software GmbH) via the Amstelsoftware.de website. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of your own terms and conditions, if any, is contradicted.
(2) Consumer in the sense of the following regulations is every natural person, who concludes a legal transaction for purposes, which can be added predominantly neither their commercial nor their independent vocational activity. Entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity, which acts in the exercise of its independent professional or commercial activity when concluding a legal transaction.
2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The object of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) As soon as you place the respective product on our website, we will make you a binding offer to conclude a contract under the conditions stated in the item description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The goods intended for purchase are stored in the "shopping cart". Via the corresponding button in the navigation bar you can call up the "shopping cart" and make changes there at any time.
After calling up the page "Checkout" and entering the personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, all order data are finally displayed again on the order overview page.
3. in our webshop the following payment methods are basically available to you:
When you place your order, you also send us your credit card details.
After your legitimation as a legitimate cardholder, we request your credit card company to initiate the payment transaction immediately after the order has been placed. The payment transaction is carried out automatically by the credit card company and your card is debited.
After placing the order you will be forwarded to the website of the online provider Sofort GmbH. In order to be able to pay the invoice amount via Sofort, you must have an online banking account with PIN/TAN procedure that has been activated for participation in Sofort, legitimise yourself accordingly and confirm the payment order to us. You will receive further information during the ordering process. The payment transaction will be carried out immediately afterwards and your account will be debited.
By submitting the order via the button "Order subject to payment", you declare your legally binding acceptance of the offer, which results in the conclusion of the contract.
4 Conclusion of the contract for download products
(1) The object of the contract is the sale of download products (digital content that is not delivered on a physical data carrier).
As soon as the respective download product is placed on our website, we will make you a binding offer to conclude a contract in accordance with the conditions stated in the item description.
(2) By sending the order via the button "order payable" you declare the legally binding acceptance of the offer, whereby the contract is concluded.
5 Conclusion of the contract for download products
After the purchase you will receive the activation code within 1 minute in your e-mail of the contract for download products.
The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partially automated by e-mail. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have provided us with is correct, that the receipt of the e-mails is technically ensured and in particular is not prevented by SPAM filters.